Attorney John H. Tucker of Rhodes, Hieronymus, Jones, Tucker & Gable, PLLC – part of Themis Advocates Group – is hosting a series of Oklahoma law webinars in August. All webinars will qualify for specific licensing requirements for adjusters. At this time, each webinar is planned to be free-of-cost, so you will certainly want to attend if you are interested in learning Oklahoma law from a trusted legal professional!
A quick list of the topics that will be discussed by Attorney Tucker:
- UM Law in Oklahoma (2 hours)
- Defending a Trucking Case (1 hour)
- Adjusting an Auto Claim – Recurring Issues (1 hour)
- Additional Insureds (1 hour)
- Bad Faith in Oklahoma (2 hours)
- Legal and Ethical Considerations for Settling Claims [an overview of the Unfair Claims Settlement Practices Act] (2 hours)
Certain details of the webinars are being finalized. For more information, you can contact Attorney John Tucker by dialing 918-262-8820 and connecting with Rhodes, Hieronymus, Jones, Tucker & Gable, PLLC in Tulsa.